Meet Mrs. Mash, the Storytelling Cook!
Hi there. I’m Mrs. Mash: storyteller, singer and home cook. I’m passionate about supporting schools, nurseries and others working with younger children and families, to deliver engaging food and health education, through storytelling, songs, food experiences and original resources.
Helping the next generation of Scottish children to be happy eating, preparing and accessing real food
Maybe you too have a commitment to educate and inspire young people and families to be able to eat well? If so Mrs. Mash can provide:
- Storytelling visits for Health Week
- Food and Health experiences
- End of term performances for nurseries and early years settings
- Food themed entertainment for parties and festivals
- A dignified response to holiday hunger
- Song and story sessions for Under 5’s
Please do get in touch to find out about more about this exciting work. I love to collaborate and hear ideas from others.
Let’s get everyone in the mood for good food!